AWS- Big Data-Developer- New York
This client supports a motivating, entrepreneurial, innovative, teamwork, work culture. They are in need of a Big Data Developer to join their team that is on a mission to drive innovation and problem solve with design and code. This position requires being a team player while collaborating amongst various teams to drive productivity. The main goal is to combine every aspect and field of a project to create something as sustainable and rich as possible.
- Work with various teams to enhance our technologies, processes, and create a universal presence.
- Deliver new features and innovations for maintainability, efficiency and security.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Design and implement data storage solutions.
- Merge with various teams including designers, researchers, managers, and engineers.
- Follow fellow team standards for designing, streamlining, and maintaining.
- Lead the efforts in maintaining security and holding standards to avoid inefficiencies.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience with building scalable and productive backend services
- Full Stack Development experience
- AWS experience around EC2, Lambdas is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry.
- You should possess Strong experience using HTML, SQL and
- Support in the areas of problem investigation and production environment support.
- Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Suggesting new better ways of doing what we do and actively participating in the improvement of our codebase.
- Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to work with team members to drive out successful solutions.
- Experience building scalable architecture
We offer you:
- A competitive compensation package including bonus
- Share/equity options
- Insurance and pension contribution
- A fast-growing environment
- A new, modern and international office hosting over 20 nationalities
- A social atmosphere (Kitchen with coffee and snacks, break/game room, etc)
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Monthly catered lunches and team happy hours
- Flexible PTO
- Availability to get involved in learning opportunities to gain experience in various tools and technologies.
Amazon Web Services
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)