Gear for Sports, a division of Hanesbrands Inc., continuously strives to provide our customers with the very best service, product and decoration. To that end, we have built the industry's largest in-house design team and exclusive patent-pending decorating capabilities that are unmatched and unavailable to our competitors. Our powerful family of recognized brands offers customers more options of high quality sportswear, head-wear, and accessories. Additionally, our state-of-the-art facilities enable us to produce over 70,000 decorated garments a day.
Our new hires will receive a competitive hourly rate and are eligible for an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, holiday pay, parental leave and tuition assistance after completion of an eligibility period. Gear for Sports is a great place to work!
This position's main functions are to oversee the workflow and the releasing of orders to warehouse associates and to monitor the high-volume areas and move associates accordingly to maximize the associate efficiency.
Position starts at $16.50
per hour, offers PAID breaks and lunches and is eligible for increases based on efficiency! PLUS a $750 sign-on-bonus is available!
Speak to recruiter for details or attend our Walk-In Wednesday event
for on-the-spot tours and interviews! Every Wednesday, 9am - 4pm!
No appointment necessary, just pop in! See you there!
- Verifies work integrity and customer satisfaction by monitoring the workflow and reacting to the work zones that have potential bottlenecks
- Ensures that all replacements/manually pulled orders are properly marked for the receiving source
- Trains and monitors employees on lightening pick
- Ensures that shipping dock is always clean
- Prioritizes orders according to event dates, ship dates, and production source requirements and releases work for pulling staff
- Directs placement of staff in pick work zones
- Monitors and assists in tracking orders on the HOT List - 500 to 598 queues
- Works with Lead/QC to complete Hot/Problem orders
- Monitors and assists in the consolidation for all queue lanes
- Palletizes and manifests orders for delivery to the decoration sources
- Assists in the manifesting of pallets for trailers, ensures that there are no discrepancies or exceptions on trailer manifests
- Prioritizes the release of orders to pulling to ensure ship date is met.
- Processes a high volume of work with little assistance
- Monitors production totals for source trucks; ensures trucks are completed and depart in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 years of warehouse experience preferred, but not required
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email:[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to LP Operator (M-F, 2p-10p)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Interior Design
- Stock Control