We are actively seeking motivated Emergency Medical Technicians who are looking for the opportunity to do humanitarian work in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and California. In these long-term travel assignments as an Emergency Medical Technician, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a clinic setting.
- Ability to earn over $50k per year
- Fully furnished housing
- Travel included
- ANY STATE License is accepted – no need to wait for a new state license – start traveling TODAY!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
Recruiter: Jocelyn Walker
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
- Certification as an EMT (NREMT Preferred)
- Must have (or be able to obtain) BLS through American Heart Association
- 1 year of experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily.
For more information, go to our website URL blocked - click to apply
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Basic Life Support
National Registry Emergency Medical Technician