To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
Syneos Health • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Inside Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist implements the clients marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the representative will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel. The Specialist will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from the Specialists' efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is required. More specifically:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following):
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted physician groups
- Communicates effectively with peers and management
- Completes all administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters
- Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials.
- Contact and deliver proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers.
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory.
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Participate in all training and development programs.
- Help to maintain required project documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Answers incoming calls in professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Perform outgoing calls in professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Manages calls in a personal, systematic, and organized manner
- Identify and escalate priority issues to assigned manager
- Work with internal client regulatory and medical affairs and TeleSolutions Call Center Manager to efficiently and effectively resolve customer needs
- Display exemplary phone etiquette following approved call talking points
- Focus and provide exemplary customer service
- Works collaboratively with client staff and vendor partners across service lines
- Complies with departmental standards regarding training, professional development, communication, management of workload, and safety/emergency situations.
- Completes all necessary compliance training in specified timeframe
- Understands and utilizes inContact Telephony system and records appropriate information in the SalesForce.com data base in accordance with customer business rules and training.
- Document all call information in Salesforce.com CRM system
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
Education: BA/BS Degree required
- 2+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales Experience (outside or inside pharmaceutical related sales experience)
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with high impact
- Promote products in a highly compliant manner
- Documented proven and consistent track record of success in exceeding results
- Strong Technical/Computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must live in optimal geography of Somerset office location
- Ability to travel as required for training, POA meetings, etc.
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with strong performance orientation; expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success;
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge; organizational skills; strong communication and listening skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; advanced business acumen skills.
- Competencies: Trust & Credibility, Business Acumen, Influence & Persuasion, Relationship Management, High Impact Communication
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending program needs.
- Ability to multi-task between numerous websites and applications.
- Must type 35 wpm or better
- Call Center Experience
- Proven ability to work with all regulatory legal, and compliance parameters.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Call Center/Customer Service
Minimum Education Level
Syneos Health position