Kelly Services is now seeking a Test Engineer for a 12 month contract position located in North Chicago, IL. Apply Today!
The Test Engineer will have the opportuntiy to perform mechanical material testing studies on pharmaceutical compounds and related materials in development. He/She will also assist process development engineers in developing manufacturing processes based on expected performance of materials.
- Execute experimental protocols and test procedures, analyze data, document in lab notebook and present results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player
- Knowledge of GMP and FDA regulations a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent and timely communications with team members. Strong hands-on mechanical aptitude. Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Must possess BS in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, or a related engineering discipline
- 1 + years of relative experience
- Work with powders is a plus
- Candidate will be standing for 8 hours a day
- Must enjoy hands on work
- Will be working in a team environment
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Computer Control Systems
Proportional Integral Derivative (Closed Loop Control)