To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellview, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Navy Federal Credit Union • Bellview, FL
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
Basic PurposeTo provide full life-cycle Recruiting and Talent Acquisition for all positions at Navy Federal. To serve as a resource and to provide guidance and advice to managers on employment trends, policies and procedures.
• Create job postings that are accurate, engaging, and compliant with HR EEOC standards and AAP regulations
• Administer pre-screening assessments to determine competency
• Conduct in-depth screenings and assesses potential candidates for qualifications, level of interest and compensation requirements
• Review resumes and schedule interviews with qualified candidates
• Build and maintain relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and other HR business units to support the strategic goal of providing a highly skilled workforce
• Gather job requirements through in-depth purposeful questioning of the business units hiring manager for the purpose of finding the best talent, building behavioral interview guides, and giving realistic job expectations
• Verify employment, education, and determines credit eligibility
• Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, social media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals Build and maintain a proper pipeline of talent to support business unit’s future hiring needs
• Negotiate salary, benefits and other terms of employment to agreeable terms for both the candidate and Navy Federal
• Represent Navy Federal professionally at career fairs in the community and educational institutions while engaging potential applicants and advocating Navy Federal’s employer brand
• Stay abreast of and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and industry laws, regulations and guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications – All required unless otherwise noted
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective skill in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Effective skill interacting tactfully and effectively in difficult situations
• Basic skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Basic skill working with diverse internal and external contacts
• Basic skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate integrity
• Basic word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Familiarity with Title VII, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Affirmative Action Plan, and other state regulations governing recruiting and talent acquisition practices
• Desired - Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field, or the equivalent combination of experience, education and training
• Desired - Familiarity with Navy Federal Human Resources policies, procedures, and programs
• Desired - Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR)
Bank Secrecy Section
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability