To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37219
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Rep, Customer Service Ops
Cardinal Health • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
What Customer Order Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Order Management is responsible for expediting orders by acting as a liaison in problem solving, research and problem/dispute resolution.
Accountabilities in this role
- Responsible for order entry
- Responsible for inbound and outbound customer calls
- Research and resolve order issues
- Process customer orders, follow up as necessary
- Customer-service role in a call center environment
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- Prior computer experience using Microsoft Office systems required
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.