Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
Robert Half Finance and Accounting has partnered with a growing company in Addison to identify an Accounts Payable Clerk. The Accounts Payable Clerk must have 3 + years full cycle accounts payable experience and will be responsible for the following:
How you will make an impact
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Accurately execute daily processes and controls in a timely manner while ensuring company policies are followed
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Angelica Avalos at Email blocked - click to apply
with Accounts Payable in the subject line.
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Strong organization skills
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.