$20.00 to $22.00 hourly
We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services.
As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
• Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
• Schedule shifts
• Ensure timely and accurate customer service
• Handle complaints and specific customer requests
• Monitor stock and order office supplies
• Ensure proper mail distribution
• Prepare and monitor office budget
• Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
• Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply directly to Kallie Nichols by emailing your resume to email@example.com. Or call 952.831.6020 ext. 45155
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Complex Problem Solving