Our client, located near Valdosta, GA, is a global leader within their manufacturing industry. Randstad is seeking a Plant Accountant for a contract position to start immediately. This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative organization with a proven track record of sustainability.
location: Homerville, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
The Plant Accountant will work closely with the Plant Controller with budget preparation. Other responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Month-end close responsibilities
- Monitoring, reporting, and graphing production results.
The ideal Plant Accountant will 7 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Large ERP experience. Preferably SAP.
- Experience with Budget Preparation
- Experience with financial reporting
- Good understanding of cost accounting
- Excel skills that include Vlookups, Pivot Tables, SumIF
skills: Budgeting, SAP, Financial Statements, Financial Reporting, Excel Pivot Tables, Standard Costing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Excel Pivot Tables
Enterprise Resource Planning