Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$20.90 to $24.20 hourly
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk that offers an invigorating work environment among a team of motivated professionals. While working closely and reporting to the Accounting Manager, the candidate in this role will be expected to manage the general administrative needs of the Accounting/Finance Department. The candidate will mainly focus on matching and batching code, resolving accounts payable issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Are you looking for a position that offers quick career growth? Contact us today to find out how you can scale the career leader on a flourishing team. Located in Camden, New Jersey, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term contract position.
What you get to do every single day
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Manage customer service tasks for internal business partners
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Manage full-cycle accounts payable
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Handle administrative tasks for the Accounting/Finance Department
- Associates or bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Payable role preferred
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Bank Account Reconciliation experience
- Grant accounting experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for more information.
- Accounts Payable
- Customer Service