Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Interpret the client’s requirements and evaluate all the options to identify potential solutions
• Examining existing business models and flows of data, discussing findings with the client, and documenting system specifications for business requirements
• Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
• Coordinating production with programmers; and validates results through testing.
If you are interested, or know someone who is (I PAY $$ FOR REFERRALS). Please contact Shelby Sewell @ 405.236.0202 or email your resume
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
• BS/BA degree
• Proven work experience as Systems or Business Analyst
• Hands on experience in developing specifications for large sized systems supporting over 100 concurrent users, large data sets and performance requirements
• Knowledge of web application architectures
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
• Understanding of requirements management and traceability
• Familiarity with TFS or any other ALM tool
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.