Job DescriptionELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Gpac is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier electrical contractors and industry professionals. Gpac has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of Electrical Project Manager. Electrical Project Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the Electrical Project Manager
is between $85,000 and $120,000 depending on experience and maybe more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and a successful history of performance.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & SCOPE:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus potential
- Health insurance package
- Develop and build strong teams for each project while delivering quality output, meeting customer expectations, managing to scope, delivering on time, and delivering within budget.
- Drive division profitability through effective project execution.
- Develop and lead project management technical and schedule goals, procurement and contractual requirements, personnel assignments and capacity planning.
- Evaluate and continually improve the systems and processes used by the department to effectively meet customer requirements and profitability goals.
- Manage, mentor, and develop a group of approximately 3 direct and 10 total reports.
- Review the overall contractual requirements for all projects and specific process design methodology for individual projects as required.
- Ensure schedule requirements are met for all projects. Readily adjust priorities and milestones based upon changing customer needs, resource availability, and job requirements.
- Interact with the customer to validate expectations are understood and met before, during and after project completion.
- Provide oversight for third-party construction firms.
- Manage project review process with particular emphasis on financial forecasting.
- Ensure high-quality engineering, studies, and Helix project delivery.
- Proactively and systematically communicate challenges, risks and successes.
- Oversee invoice per project terms and negotiate appropriate change orders.
Preferred but Not Necessary Take the next step in your career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Ben Broers directly for more information at
- At least 5 years of project management experience in electrical construction.
- Field experience coordinating with construction management.
- Extensive knowledge of project scheduling, bids, take offs, change orders, and contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships and assist in winning projects
- Demonstrated ability to run a profitable portfolio.
- Exceptional initiative, execution and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Exceptional analytical, motivational, and leadership skills.
- Journeyman or Master Electrician's license a plus.
(605)-937-5246 or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Electrical Project Manager
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Capacity Planning
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Construction Management