Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the leading provider of risk management and operational support services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX, Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world. Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East. Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in Reston, VA.
• Monitor the entry and exit of personnel at User Agency facilities
• Inspect facilities to ensure doors, windows and roofs are secure
• Protect state property and deter theft or criminal activity by serving as a physical presence or visual deterrent while making security checks throughout User Agency facilities
• Maintain security logs
• Maintain high visbility, answer routine questions for directions and handle minor problems
• Observe and immediately report urgent and suspicious situations to the appropraite personnel, and/or emergency services via telephone, radio or any means possible
• Prepare incident reports pursuant to the terms of the subsidaiary agreement
• A US Citizen with social security card
• CA State Driver's License
• BSIS Guard Card
• Must possess a minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language
• Pass and maintain medical, and physical fitness standards
With operations across every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled