Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education. We are a privately held company that strives to accomplish our corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™. We are committed to delivering uncompromising quality to the health care professionals who use our products, and ultimately, the millions of patients whose lives we impact.
Arthrex 2022 Benefits
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Company-Provided Life Insurance
Matching 401(k) Retirement Plan
Free, Onsite Medical Clinics
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Trip of a Lifetime
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Please note, most benefits are for regular, full time employees.
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively searching for a Supply Chain Production Planner I. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (business/supply chain management) are highly preferred. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™.
Releases work orders and/or coordinates production planning activities relating to high volume production
Executes the capacity planning function to ensure demand forecasts can be supported
Coordinates insourcing/outsourcing activities according to capacity plan
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews MRP outputs daily to ensure all required actions are taken – planned orders, expedites, de-expedites cancels, etc.
- Limits backorders of all assigned parts while communicating backorder information to internal departments
- Interpret MRP demand changes and make modifications to daily/weekly production schedules for shop floor. Required to analyze production specifications and capacity data
- Coordinate production order expedites with shop floor and expedite production materials with supply chain buyer/planners
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Assists master schedulers to determine progress of work orders
- Review scheduling KPI’s daily to ensure on time work order completion
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field preferred
- 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Planning/Scheduling/Manufacturing/Forecasting experience preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- BI/BW or similar software experience preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of Supply Chain concepts preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office/Windows. Excel Macros/Pivot tables/VLookups preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Excel Macros
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows