To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pennoni Associates Inc. • Wilkes-Barre, PA
Posted 6 days ago
Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate "smart" solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni is currently looking for a Graduate Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Performing engineering calculations within the Transportation Division
- Assisting in the preparation of engineering project documents
- Ensuring effective engineering communications
- Keeping files and notes organized to be able to efficiently stop and start tasks at different times
- Time management; understanding priorities and schedules and their impact on the project team
- Consistent attendance and punctuality; work product is timely and meets project schedule
- Required education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related field
- Minimum years of experience: 0-5
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to participate and collaborate in a project team setting
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) or the ability to take the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam within 1 year
- MircoStation or AutoCAD Civil3D
- Willing to travel and conduct field work on a limited/project required basis
Why Work With Us?
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer