To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX 77061
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DXP Enterprises, Inc • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
This position is located in South Houston, close to Hobby Airport.
Responsibilities of the Parts Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings
- Preparing material and labor cost estimates for responses to open bid proposals
- Responsible for Production Planning
- Analyzes customer requests for quotes (RFQ) and provides cost estimates to be used in the completion of contract bids
- Receives, processes, and distributes customer documentation required to produce a finished product
- Works with Operations and engineers.
Qualifications of the Parts Manager include, but are not limited to:
- 3-5+ years of planning/purchasing experience in manufacturing
- Strong computer skills including MRP experience and strong Excel skills
- Strong math aptitude and analytical skills
Physical Demand: N/A
Working Conditions: Office/shop environment
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and overtime as needed
Education: High school diploma
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V