Position: Project Manager, Low Voltage Division
Reports to: Division Manager, San Jose
Position Summary: Project management including negotiating, estimating, planning, scheduling, and cost engineering of commercial voice and data, fiber optic, security and card access projects.
- Bring in electrical construction work. Manage work through to a successful and profitable completion.
- Display the technical, human and conceptual skills required to be a successful Project Manager.
- Ensure that all CEI projects and contractual commitments are met and performed professionally
- Manage the CEI resources which include support personnel, materials, and the associated paperwork requirements.
- Ensure that all CEI processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure that CEI has a successful project and a satisfied customer.
- At least 3 year’s experience with estimating and managing commercial voice and data, fiber optic, security and card access projects.
- Experience designing voice and data networks and proficiency with terminology; BICSI-certified RCDD preferred.
- Familiarity with security, card access and CCTV systems layout and terminology preferred.
- Internal and external business development expertise with strong customer relationship management skills.
- Anticipate customer needs; exceed customer expectations while maximizing profitability through effective project leadership.
- Ability to translate project requirements into an innovative execution strategy while effectively matching project assignments to resources.
- Multi-tasking professional; must work well under pressure with proven expertise in managing multiple fast-track projects concurrently.
- Strong budget forecasting, job cost and financial management skills; expertise in project financial and resource management.
- Team leader; strong people and meeting management skills; proven ability to set and manage expectations while solving complex issues with a calm demeanor.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills exercised regularly to report internal and external deliverables.
- Accubid software expertise (or similar estimating software).
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook) proficiency.