To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rogers, MN 55374
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Archway Marketing • Rogers, MN
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Shift: 1st shift
Location: 19850 S Diamond Lake Rd, Rogers, MN 55374
Perks Archway Offers:
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- Life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Recognition programs and service awards
- 401 (k) with a company match
- Employee assistance program, including identity theft protection and travel assistance
- Employee discount programs
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Serve as client contact for day to day campaign, project, and order related business.
- Perform campaign and project management activities including timeline management; using campaign and project management tools; risk escalation and mitigation; reporting; and ensuring quality work through end customer delivery.
- Responsible for campaign and project execution to ensure completion on time and in a manner that satisfies requirements, provides quality outcomes, and provides mutual value.
- Partners with operations and other shared service areas to ensure quality execution.
- Prepare campaign and project quotes for presentation to client and understand implications to pricing when job specifications are changed or updated to ensure proper work capture for billing.
- Work with the client on maintaining the integrity of requirements, inventory per contract, and other work related activities.
- Works with Client Services leadership to resolve work risk, out of scope client requests, or other production changes to ensure resolution internally and externally.
- Support and maintain all corporate quality standards, policies, procedures and work instructions as outlined in the company process documentation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by preventing the occurrences on nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality.
- Apply knowledge of contract and pricing to determine if scope of work falls within the parameters of the agreement, partners to address as appropriate including giving visibility to Account Development leadership.
- Apply attention to detail of order management procedures and requirements to ensure proper billing to the client, including timely and accurate closing of work to prepare for billing process.
- Ensures all work performed is accounted for and provided for the billing cycle by understanding contractual requirements and adherence. Partners with billing as needed.
- Provide input on process improvement opportunities including improved efficiencies and cost savings.
- Update client business rule documentation ensuring that internal key stakeholders are aware of business process changes.
- Act as backup to other team members and/or Account Manager as necessary.
- Support and maintain corporate quality standards, policies, practices and work instructions.
- Regular punctual attendance.
- Respectful and non-threatening treatment of others
- All other duties as assigned.
- Works to ensure overall client satisfaction through internal and external communication channels.
- Support client development and other key personnel to provide work insights for client business reviews or internal corporate review as appropriate.
- Communicate with supervisor/manager when new business opportunities are identified.
- Provides world class customer service and after order care for clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential client concerns; making decisions in the best interest of the Company and the client or escalating issues as appropriate to the proper level of management.
- Communicate project quotes & specification to appropriate internal departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with sensitive deadlines.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage end-to-end project requirements.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle tasks requiring attention to detail.
- Experience with using an order management system, campaign management system, and ability to learn new systems.
- Aptitude to develop solid understanding of financial elements of the business.
- Strong general computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Proven business acumen, judgment, and decision making skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
For quicker responses, please apply directly to our company website online at www.Archway.com/careers