To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
- Jeffrey Susel
- Phone: email@example.com
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Windows Helpdesk Support I
TEKsystems, Inc • Anchorage, AK
Posted 1 month ago
TEKsystems is seeking a Helpdesk Support Tech for its Anchorage based client for a contract to hire engagement.
This is an entry to mid-level position within IT helpdesk services.
Candidates must have the ability to provide phone based technical assistance with computer hardware, software, and Operating System configurations and issues. Working under moderate supervision will execute basic hardware and software troubleshooting, analyzing and resolution for computer hardware and software support issues.
- This will primarily be an "image and deployment" project for client provided laptop and desktop hardware.
- In-depth knowledge of the installation and configuration of recent and current Windows OS on Intel-based desktops and laptops is preferred.
- Experience in enterprise corporate technical support environment preferred
- Helpdesk/Desktop Break/Fix environment experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7-10
- Experience with office technology (MS O365, Web-based Applications, One Drive.)
- Install, move, add, changes, configuration, and software support
- Experience with ticketing tools
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.