To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beltsville, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Contract Closeout Specialist
Premier Management Corporation • Beltsville, MD
Posted 16 days ago
The Sr. Contract Closeout Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Working in a fast pace environment with closeout goals each month in order to efficiently and effectively eliminate the contract closeout backlog.
- Work to closeout contract for multiple Contracting Officers.
- Identify and coordinate deobligations of excess funds and resolve any related receiving issues
- Confirm all final reports from vendors and CORs
- Excellent administrative skills are required for confirming, verifying and coordinating closeout activity on a daily basis.
- Must be able to multi-task work from multiple monitors with multiple applications open at the same time
- Multi-tasking skills are necessary in order to manage workload from a 1,000 row plus MS Excel spreadsheet
- Must have experience with advanced features of MS Outlook in order to establish email alerts and notifications and schedule emails in advance
- Must be able to analyze workload, organize efforts and track all assigned closeouts to completion.
- Must be able to document work activity accurately
- Must be able to document closed contracts and records.
- Must have a mathematical sense of working with government financial invoices and able to reconcile complex invoices.
- Must be able to reconcile unbilled balances, excess funds, misaligned invoice payments, and related issues and coordinate with the Finance Office to complete the reconciliation process for closure
- Develop innovative processes to efficiently closeout complicated contract types (e.g. cost reimbursements, time and materials, and labor hour).
- May be asked to review Closeout Policies and provide recommendations to increase closeout efficiency and effectiveness.
- HS Diploma or higher plus 6 years of experience conducting contract closeouts for the Federal Government as a Federal employee or Contractor
- Must be an expert in MS Excel and Pivot tables
- Must have experience with expired contracts at or below the Simplified Acquisition Thresholds
- Must have experience with the FAR Part 4.804 is required.
- Must have experience with Government Furnished Equipment and Property (GFE/GFP) addressed in the FAR Part 45.603 is required.
- Must have excellent grammar and grammar mechanics for written communication skills.
- Must know MS Office suite.
- Must have experience with PRISM application.
- Must have experience with Oracle Federal Financials - Unified Federal Management System (UFMS).
- Must be able to pass a Public Trust security clearance
PREMIER Management Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.