Our client is a regional CPA firm seeking a Tax Manager for their Bryan, Texas office! This is a smaller to midsize firm with a laid back family feel.
Job Requirements, Skills Knowledge - Tax Manager
• Minimum of 5 years of experience of tax compliance work.
• CPA license preferred.
• Prepare and review tax returns for individuals and businesses.
• Research technical tax issues.
• Must have the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be a team leader, train and supervise staff.
• Must be able to work independently.
• This position will work directly with clients, firm partners and team members.
• Most positions pay hourly, so you get the OT during the busy seasons.
• BONUS AWARD: Discretionary; Paid YEARLY Based Upon Merit, with Yearly Performance Review
• 401(k) Plan Firm Profit Sharing Plan 3% Safe Harbor Non-Elective Employer Contribution and Additional Discretionary Profit Sharing Contribution
• 85% Firm Paid Medical on PPO and 100% for HSA, 100% Firm Paid Employee Dental, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability for Employee. Dependent coverage is available.
• $1000 Employee New Hire Referral Bonus Available
• 3 weeks of PTO (prorated for first year)
• 24 Hours of Paid Community Impact Time Available to Volunteer and Give Back to Local Communities
Certified Public Accountant