Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of other people who are just like you! Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Helena office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse. This is a part-time position and 24-hour on call.
• Provide health coordination and staff training to meet the health care needs of individuals served
• Provide nursing coordination and wellness coordination for individuals in accordance with all state and federal regulations.
• Function as liaison and advocate for individuals when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists and consultants.
• Provide health care training to Benchmark staff including medication training.
• Implement and train employees on new and revised health related policies and procedures in a timely manner as directed.
• Participate in regular pharmacy reviews with the consulting pharmacist and follow up as needed.
• Complete all paperwork required to document assigned individuals health and related care needs.
• Respond to emergency medical situations for assigned department(s) in a timely manner.
• Responsible for assigned individuals’ medical files to ensure that all documentation is present and accurate.
• Participate in assigned individuals ISP meetings, nurse meetings, departmental meetings, and other meetings as required.
• Complete billing documentation for all individuals receiving wellness coordination.
• Perform annual nursing assessments and develop associated health risk plans to ensure appropriate medical care for assigned individuals. Nurse will update when a change in condition occurs.
• Obtain and remain current with any requested or required certifications and annual Benchmark nurse skill check-off.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
• Report to work as scheduled.
• LPN with current Montana license
• Experience in community nursing
• Experience working with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and/or mental illness
• Valid Driver’s License
• Competitive wages based on experience
• Health and dental insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401k plan with company match
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Various shifts and locations
• Advancement opportunities
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 5362
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, Benchmark Human Service serves individuals through the life cycle, from infancy to elder years. Programs support people at work, at home and in the community through residential, employment, social, therapeutic, in-home, crisis response and day services. We specialize in serving people with intense medical needs and high behaviors, including those with forensic backgrounds. Benchmark extends this expertise as a consultant for state governments and private organizations in evaluating facilities, systems development, staff training and numerous other areas.
The 3,400 Benchmark Human Service employees serve more than 8,500 children and adults with disabilities and/or mental illness throughout the United States.