To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Inglewood, CA 90302
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SENIOR CONTRACTS MANAGER
Marvin Engineering Company Inc • Inglewood, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Defense contractor involved with Design,
Development, and Manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and
vehicles in the Los Angeles Airport area is searching for an experienced Sr. Contracts
Manager. With a 55+ year foundation, The
Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies
around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors
including Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Manage company contracts from proposal preparation and
negotiations through contract execution for government and commercial contracts
to ensure that all aspects of the contract are completed. Also, reviews and resolves issues affecting
company compliance with FAR/DFAR guidelines, as well as other contractual and
• Initiate the bid process and proposal preparation including RFP/RFQ
analysis, compliance matrix, terms and conditions, specifications, and work
statements reviews, and technical proposal coordination
• Coordinate and facilitate assigned proposal activities including
pre-proposal, proposal development and submission, and post proposal tasks
• Prepare cost proposals and quotes
• Support audit activities with the customer, DCMA, and/or DCAA
• Support the analysis and final negotiations of pricing, delivery
schedules, and contractual terms and conditions
• Review and execute contracts and associated modifications
• Prepare and maintain contractual correspondence and documentation
• Support management and the Program Offices with contract maintenance to
ensure contractual compliance
• Act as the point of contact with customers on assigned contracts and
administer the contractual relationship between external customers and internal
departments to build positive, supportive long term business relationships
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• 8 – 10 years of experience drafting, negotiating, and managing
contracts with government, commercial, and international customers
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field; or the equivalent
combination of education and experience in the aerospace and defense industry
• Contracts Manager Certification (CCCM, CFCM or CPCM) desired
• Finance background, a plus
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of FAR and DFAR guidelines/procedures
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience using SAP
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent ability to work within a team, fostering teamwork and trust
with both external and internal customers
• Excellent ability to develop and maintain customer relationships based
on professionalism, responsiveness and ethical conduct.
• Excellent ability to readily manage rapidly shifting work priorities
and multiple task assignments
position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants
must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S.
Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties, please send resume
to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (include job
title in email subject line) or Fax 1.310.671.1256 Visit us at marvingroup.com
Interested parties, please apply
online and submit resume to http://marvingroup.com/career/adp/
Visit us at marvingroup.com
Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are
an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to
complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or
unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative
method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 310.674.5030