Engineered Components Associated Spring is seeking a Human Resources Administrator Coordinator for our Corry, PA division. The right candidate should have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, effective facilitation skills, and labor and employee relation skills. You will play an integral role in supporting our business goals and objectives for increased growth and profitability. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your resume for further consideration.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in a unionized environment.
- Conducts job postings and bids.
- Creates and establishes systems that support existing processes with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensures accurate data entry into multiple software programs and systems and maintains files.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are effectively communicated; ensures consistency in interpretation, application and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations.
- Work with employees and managers to counsel, investigate, and resolve employee concerns as needed.
- Assist with completing annual and monthly HR reports and metrics.
- Assist with coordinating annual benefits open enrollment process and handle on-going benefits administration.
- Support the administration and oversight of leave and short term disability administration.
- Maintain Human Resources Information System (HRIS) records and conduct self-audit reports to help assure data integrity.
- Maintain applicant tracking and prepared information required for Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) reporting.
- Assist in leading, coordinating, and planning employee and community events.
- Assist in staffing and selection activities for open positions and internal career opportunities.
- Participates in other HR related activities as assigned.
- An Associate’s Degree is required; preferably working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related filed; along with an ongoing interest in self-development.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative experience; prior experience in a global manufacturing company preferred.
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects, priorities and scheduled simultaneously, meeting all deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with all levels in the division with the ability to manage conflict when appropriate.
- Ability to work in a team-orientated environment that is fast paced and demanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, insight into group dynamics, high tolerance for ambiguity and change are essential. Must be self-directed, flexible and able to prioritize work.
- High integrity and ethical standards with proven discretion with highly confidential information/documents.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ultipro HRIS experience preferred.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in U.S.
- An Associate’s Degree is required
- Professional certification (PHR or SHRM) desirable.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our URL blocked - click to apply, click on careers, search for job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support Barnes Industrial and Barnes Group Inc. business objectives.