To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BCforward • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated Staff Accountant in Las Vegas, NV
Role: Staff Accountant
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Expected Duration: 4+ Months Contract
The Record to Report Staff Accountant is responsible for the providing support for various properties and numerous corporate cost centers.
The Record to Report Staff Accountant is a critical role in the success of company being able to deliver its mission, vision and values.
Role and Responsibility:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions for Record to Report
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare month-end journal entries
- Assist senior accountants and/or managers in any research of monthly journal entry and account reconciliation related questions
- Develop and implement best practices in all areas of Record to Report
- Assist in streamlining and improving processes, work product, and output.
- Support key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and/or accounting analyses for internal or external users as assigned
- Ensure that all accounting and financial reporting deadlines are met
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/Finance, or 1 to 2 years' equivalent experience with Bachelor's degree in other than Accounting/Finance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a changing environment
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Be detail-oriented and ability to manage time and handle deadlines
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- A neat and professional appearance
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software: Outlook, Word, Excel and 10-key.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 85722 when responding to this ad.