To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elsmere, DE 19805
- Sharon Price
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Elsmere, DE
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly currently has an exciting role open at a well-known, outstanding company in the suburbs of Wilmington! Key Tasks Include:
- Managing the data flows from R/3 and other legacy financial systems as well as downstream feeds to the reporting system.
- Collaborate and team with the SAP closing coordinators to timely process the month end/period-end closing.
- Position also is a financial resource to the plant accounting organizations in respect to the closing cycle and treatment of financial data flows and related problem solving.
- Position is one of three SAP closing coordinators and as a member of a SAP closing coordinator team, position will back-up other coordinators during the closing process.
- Ensure that the design of financial functionality and functional SAP process meets design requirements and is consistent with Corporate Accounting Policies and Practices and proper accounting controls are designed and maintained in these systems.
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley data submissions from the businesses with SAP system flows guidance and support.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and as a member of several teams simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team networking skills
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
Looking for a start date in early April-please send your resume today!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.