$15.00 to $19.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is seeking FULL-TIME and PART-TIME Medical Receptionists to join teams in the Mercer County area!
We are seeking talented Medical Receptionists, comfortable providing excellent customer service both over the phone and in-person. Are you a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc.? Let us help you with your job search! Apply with OfficeTeam today!
As a Medical Receptionist, you will be responsible for:
- Insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Efficiently responding to phone calls to maintain minimum rings and answering inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner
- Recording patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Aiding in the management of patient medical records
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Helping patients with paperwork
- Organizing various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, data entry, scanning, etc.
We are looking for:
- Experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Ability to multitask effectively
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Scanning experience desired
- Expertise in medical records
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- Skills in multi-line phone systems preferred
We have multiple positions for Medical Receptionists that will be filled quickly! Apply today - call
or email your resume to Colleen Marshall, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist.
Attention To Detail