To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Valley Forge, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Manager (Specialty Chemicals, Formulations)
Apex Systems • Valley Forge, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Exciting direct hire opportunity for an expert in Metal working oils and lubricants for one of our leading clients located near King of Prussia, PA. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in Chemistry and the ability to be a technical liaison for the client. This position can be based anywhere because 100% travel is involved. Experience with lubricants formulated for ferrous and non-ferrous metals (8+ years).
Technical Program Manager
Summary of Position:
The role of the Technical Program Manager (TPM) is to technically support sales / marketing / account management and Fluidcare. The position helps to drive sales and solve product/application concerns. In addition, the position provides technical feedback to the corporate laboratory.
- Provide an eyewitness account of field experience to the appropriate Lab personnel.
- Support client’s sales organizations by driving products and technology throughout the industry.
- Provide technical support/ engineering to the sales organization (including but not limited to: Technical Sales and Strategic Account Management) to provide cost saving and problem solving benefits proven through metrics.
- Customer portfolio holder – Single point of contact maintaining technical liaison globally between the client and any individual corporate customer (i.e. Ford, Honda, Toyota)
- Attend trials and make on-site recommendations and provide data for case studies.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Position of Scope:
The position reports into the Product Market Manager but resides in the field. The position requires local and overnight travel. The position also works in concert with the all TPMs (7) to implement best practices and convey product/application success.
- BS in Chemistry with a minimum of 8 years industry experience; or an MS degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience; or High School diploma with a minimum of 20 years’ experience.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Comfortable in industrial settings and can talk from the shop floor worker to the head engineer and plant manager.
- Must be able to problem solve and make independent decisions
- Ability to produce and deliver technical presentations
- Understand the care, use, and application of metal working fluids.
Please contact Jillian Petillo at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
Specialties: Wire Drawing Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids, Rolling Oils, Gas Engine Oils
KEY WORDS: Business Strategy, Chemistry, Additives, Raw Materials, Energy, Supply Chain Management, Surfactants, Gas, Lubricants, New Business Development, R&D, Research and Development, Materials Science, Coatings, Product Development, Polymers, Petroleum, Ferrous, Nonferrous, Wire Drawing Lubricants, Metalworking Fluids, Rolling Oils, Gas Engine Oils
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178