To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bloomington, IN 47403
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Associate, Drug Product Primary - 3rd Shift
Catalent Pharma Solutions • Bloomington, IN
Posted 9 days ago
Manufacturing Associate, Drug Product 3rd shift
A Manufacturing Associate’s primary role is to perform a variety of operational tasks in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). The Manufacturing Associate will report to the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Safely operating production equipment
- Accurately following GMP documents (Batch records, SOPs, protocols, etc)
- Work within a clean room environment
- Work effectively in a team environment to achieve company goals
- Adhere to all company compliance, safety, and attendance requirements
- Safely operates complex equipment
- Effectively train other personnel
- Performs equipment setup & changeover
- Troubleshoots basic equipment and recommends solutions
- Drives area continuous improvement activities
- Provides respectful & constructive peer-to-peer feedback
- High School/GED with 3-5 years of GMP experience
- Associate’s degree with 0-2 years of GMP experience OR Bachelor’s degree
Successful candidates will possess Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
- 19 days of paid time off annually
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help develop some of the nearly 200 products we launch each year or help supply over 7,000 products for patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where our professionals work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market, for the benefit of patients globally.
Catalent. More products. Better treatments. Reliably supplied. ™
Visit www.catalent.com/careers to explore career opportunities, or contact us at
+1 877 503 9493.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email along with the job number and title to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be routed to a recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.