Our client is currently seeking a Processor
Mortgage Loan Processor
We have an immediate need for Mortgage Loan Processors. Direct Hire, 100% Remote, Excellent Pay, & Benefits!
Must have Encompass experience
10K sign on
5-7k per month incentives
120-130K realistic earning potential per year
Day one benefits start, one of the tops in the industry
The Mortgage Loan Processor provides thorough explanations of documents required to satisfy conditions, coordinates delivery of all required documents and foreshadows the entire loan process. The loan processor continues to follow up with the client on outstanding conditions required and accurately and efficiently enters, maintains, and updates loans in our loan origination system.
- Perform in-depth analysis of files for submission to underwriting and closing departments ensuring the required documentation is received and complete.
- Establish rapport with borrowers and deliver excellent customer service.
- Maintain system data including status and loan events (receipt of stipulations, dates, and memos) with anticipation of closing each loan within 30 days.
- Order and review all required 3 party reports.
- Verify all documents and conditions have been met, obtain final approval sign off by underwriting, and confirm scheduled closing date.
- Resolve all loan level file issues to assist in funding the loan.
- Manage internal and external expectations on timelines, costs, and processing.
- Assist with training new employees in the department.
- Follow company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Complete special tasks as assigned by manager as needed.
Skill and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the mortgage documents and loan processing.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred. Equivalent experience in mortgage banking origination may be a substitute.
- 3+ years of residential processing experience preferred.
- Ability to work overtime (especially at the end of the month).
- NMLS# and license would be beneficial.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Processor
- Mortgage Loans
- Client Rapport
- Loan Origination