Under the direction of a licensed pharmacist, the Pharmacy Technician selects and prepares medications, pharmaceutical products, and intravenous admixtures. Assists in thee dispensing and distribution of medications. Maintains pharmacy merchandise and equipment. Reviews medication cassettes for returned medication; unit doses medication; transports pharmacy merchandise. Performs other duties as required. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people. This is an evening position (12:30pm to 9:00pm) with rotating weekends.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year hospital pharmacy experience, preferred.
- Current state pharmacy technician certification required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mathematical and computer literacy skills