Senior Sales Executive
At CoStar, we’re in the business of equipping our clients with what they need to succeed.
We create opportunity through a combination of reliable tools, resources, and deep understanding on over 5 million commercial real estate properties in today’s market. Our sales teams’ help our clients find relevant information, meet the right people, and make the deals that are critical to their success.
Join us in representing CoStar, the undisputed leading provider for commercial real estate data, analytics and market intelligence.
As a CoStar Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing an ever growing book of business working with some of our best clients to broaden their use of our products; CoStar Suite, LoopNet and Apartments.com. You will also be responsible for building your base through prospecting and demonstrating our product suites to new potential clients.
At CoStar you will receive a first class on boarding experience where you will learn how the different players in Commercial Real Estate operate, what is important to them and what solutions we have that meet their needs.
- Develop and execute a business plan to manage and grow your existing customer base
- Prospect and develop a customer pipeline with sales calls, new business sales demonstrations, ensuring successful customer integration
- Manage existing client relationships and deliver outstanding customer service
- Cross selling other CoStar Group Products including LoopNet, Apartments.com, CoStar Risk Analytics and CoStar Real Estate Manager
- Manage a well-qualified and consistent sales pipeline
- Account for all field activities in our CRM system
- Represent CoStar at Industry Events and be an ambassador for the company
- Seven or more years of successful sales experience preferably selling software as a service from leading software, business intelligence or information providers in a business to business environment
- Three or more years of experience in training clients on how to use solution post sale
- A strong record of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
- Success in developing new business relationships and managing existing client base
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Sales experience
- Energetic and fast paced dynamic culture working with smart/driven colleagues
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent compensation and an unreal annual Presidents Club Trip for Top Performers
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision benefits plan and industry leading total rewards program
- 401 K with Company matching and CoStar share/stock discount plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Business To Business
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R20142
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the leading provider of
commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded
in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain
the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate
Our suite of online services enables clients to analyze,
interpret and gain unmatched insight on commercial property values, market
conditions and current availabilities. LoopNet is the most heavily trafficked commercial
real estate marketplace online with 6.4 million monthly unique visitors. Realla
is the UK’s most comprehensive commercial property digital marketplace.
Apartments.com, ApartmentFinder.com, ForRent.com, ApartmentHomeLiving.com,
Westside Rentals, AFTER55.com, CorporateHousing.com, ForRentUniversity.com and
Apartamentos.com form the premier online apartment resource for renters seeking
great apartment homes and provide property managers and owners a proven
platform for marketing their properties.
CoStar Group’s websites attracted an average of over 70
million unique monthly visitors in aggregate in the second quarter of 2019.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, CoStar maintains offices throughout the U.S.
and in Europe and Canada with a staff of over 3,900 worldwide, including the
industry’s largest professional research organization.
For more information, visit www.costargroup.com.
View the full profile