Job DescriptionWE are hiring Contract to Perm Production Operators to fill multiple openings at our Corona facility
If you have a manufacturing background than, we are interested in meeting You! Apply for an immediate interview.
Open Positions on 2nd (2:00 PM – 10:30 PM) & 3rd Shift (10:00 PM – 6:30 AM)
Position is Contract to Perm after satisfactorily completing training on all workstations. Our Corona plant is a unionized environment.
The Production Machine Operator is responsible to operate a variety of automated equipment to complete finished goods, conduct tests, prepare parts for powder coating, and package the parts.
Principal functional responsibilities:
- Operates production machines, machine tools and equipment used to coil, flare, flatten, and attach fittings to parts per specifications
- Operates robotic and other testing equipment to check parts for defects or damage and to conduct leak tests
- Hangs parts onto conveyor line hooks to prepare for the powder coating process; removes and inspects coated parts and places them into appropriate bins
- Using equipment to insert fittings, sealants, leak detectors into bags and to seal the bags
- Compares parts and quantities to shop tags at the onset of each process
- Labels and places finished productions in the accurate locations
- Verifies which parts, materials, supplies, and equipment are needed to ensure that an adequate supply is on hand
- Automatic sealers, coilers, flare and burnish machines, insert and testing machines, and strapping machine
- Apply clearly prescribed standard practice, using several procedures with some decisions
- Other duties as assigned
- High Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of Manufacturing experience
- Close vision requirements to inspect parts
- Must be willing & available to work overtime and Saturdays
- Good Attendance, Positive Attitude & wiliness to Learn
- Aligns with company policies; work rules; safety requirements include wearing accurate PPE; quality standards; and applicable local, state, and federal legislation
- Intermittent periods of lifting, up to 35 pounds, using fingers and hands to manipulate objects
- Infrequent periods of bending, reaching, stooping, talking, hearing and Work in a factory environment with moderate to high noise levels
- Prolonged periods of standing
What’s in it for You?
As a Direct employee with Brasscraft - YOU are eligible for:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, plus
- Immediate Pay Increase then, Annual Pay Increase
- Holiday Pay
- Overtime Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Shift Premium
- Union Dues & Representation
- Much, much more!
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.
Brasscraft is an E-Verify employer and an equal opportunity employerCompany
BrassCraft Manufacturing CompanyShift
Shift 2 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Machine Operator
E-verify Right to Work Poster: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Machine Operator, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Machine Operator