You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Baltimore, MD - Assistant Retail Event Marketing Manager
The Leaf Home Solutions Retail team administers brand recognition and product demonstration at local retail affiliates to generate leads and connect with the community. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are hard-working, and can wear many hats we’re looking for you! We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! We consistently promote Senior Management from within the organization and will give you the training and expertise to take the next step in your career!
What’s in it for me?
- Weekly Pay – Salary of $72,200 with industry leading compensation package and weekly direct deposit
- Free Benefits – Heath, Dental, and Vision are FREE for employees! Our company paid plans also offer low co-pays and low deductible too! Gym reimbursement is also included!
- Training – Be set up for success from day one with industry leading training and support at levels
- Advancement – Growth equals more opportunity for all employees – our leadership team is developed from within!
At Leaf Home Solutions we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers home water purification and water softener systems to protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and more livable space.
The Retail Marketing Manager will hire, train and develop a Retail Marketing Team to build brand awareness and generate sales leads in the local market through our retail partnerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive retail-based marketing initiatives to generate sales leads for sales representative follow up
- Identify, schedule, and plan schedule for team of Retail Marketers in assigned territory
- Responsibility for budgeting and staffing within our retail affiliates
- Manage retail marketing team in generating new sales leads
- Manage retail marketing material and equipment set up and tear down
- Collaborate with the local Operation and Installation Mangers to grow brand presence within the local market
- Recruit, hire, train and develop Retail Marketers and create accountability through established Retail Marketer goals and KPIs
- Develop timelines, organizational plans, and internal communications for cohesiveness and transparency across the organization
- Track and report retail metrics to evaluate performance and ROI of our retail partnerships
- Responsible for exceeding sales lead quotas based upon established KPIs
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience of successful lead generation and management positions in direct to consumer industries
- Strong recruiting and training skills
- Experience with large scale budgeting and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage and develop others
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for retail marketing
- Travel within the assigned territory as needed
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not tomorrow” mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by lawPandoLogic. Keywords: Assistant Marketing Manager, Location: Baltimore, MD - 21201
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 565190403
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.