Our client, a growing company with an excellent work environment in Parsippany, NJ is looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to start right away! The company is looking to fill the position ASAP and will consider candidates at varying levels of experience!
*Compensation is commensurate with level of experience.
- Process biweekly, multi-state payroll for up to 700 employees
- Process changes to salary, new hires, and terminations
- Process garnishments and other deductions to payroll
- Maintain database and update personnel files
- Assist with the year-end payroll close
- Process T&E on a weekly basis
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred (relevant experience may satisfy degree requirement)
- At least one year of experience in payroll is preferred
- ADP Workforce Now experience is a plus (other payroll systems experience may be sufficient)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity apply RIGHT AWAY!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.