Candidates who possess the ability to think critically while providing research and administrative support might thrive in this Paralegal position. Are you looking for Paralegal work? If you possess a passion for the legal field, Robert Half might have an immediate position for you. Candidates in the Washington, District of Columbia area may be interested in applying for this permanent opportunity. You will succeed in this position if you are motivated, and exercise focus, good computer skills, and organizational qualities.
What you get to do every day
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Research and analyze intricate legal documents
- Accurate, attentive, and experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Strong know-how of spreadsheets and word processing is desired
- Willing and able to own projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Strong familiarity with trial attendance
- Ediscovery experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Patent Litigation
- 5+ years of relevant experience
It's a fantastic opportunity to foster case management skills and client relationships, as well as deliver training to support staff. Additionally, the organization is prepared to offer you a competitive compensation. If you're interested in growing your paralegal career, contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paralegal and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Paralegal
for more information.
- Case Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service