We are looking for a Senior Backend Software Engineer for our Digital Products team.
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
The JLL Digital Products team aims to bring successful technology-based products to market in a high-growth environment. The team’s mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in commercial real estate by bringing creative, innovative and technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our clients.
What this job involves:
- We are developing a modern set of applications aimed at the Commercial Real Estate market. These applications are hosted on GCP, and utilize Speech and Text to interact with the back-end.
- The team of back-end engineers is divided between our Menlo Park office and the office in Ostrava, CZ. The team works in a collaborative manner across the two sites.
- The engineers are responsible for building a highly scalable back-end, using NodeJS and microservices.
- Scalability, availability, reliability, including zero downtime upgrades are fundamental to our applications.
- We are highly committed to code quality and strong design principles.
- In addition, we enjoy each other’s company and ensure a highly cooperative engineering environment.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Expert-level in Node.JS
- Experience working on high scale data processing platforms
- Hands-on experience in various storage technologies (SQL, NoSQL)
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Implemented microservices based platforms
- Cloud native thinking
- Team player
- BS in EE or CS
What you can expect from us:
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Hardworking And Dedicated