Input sample data to the Laboratory Information Management System. This position is in a microbiology lab that is projected to process more than 100,000 samples this year. Seeking a candidate who is interested to work in a fast-paced environment to support the laboratory team.
* Primary - High volume data Entry of customer and sample information into LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System).
* Verify information with customers or lab personnel if corrections need to be made
* File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
* Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including email and phone messages
* Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries
* Receive, unpack, and scan incoming samples in the workshop before they route to the lab
* Attention to details to ensure that customer and sample information is entered accurately.
* Prior data entry experience
* High data entry speed and accuracy due to time-sensitive nature of the laboratory samples
* Good spelling
* High school diploma or GED required
* 2+ years' experience required.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Laboratory Information Management Systems