Company is currently looking for a VP, Marketing Officer that will support the North America Marketing function with responsibilities for developing the strategy for corporate advertising and branding, as well as customer outreach. As VP, Marketing Officer his individual will oversee functions across all company product lines and geographies.
The ideal candidate will have 15 or more years of progressively responsible professional experience with a successful track record in sales, marketing, client relationship management, and offering strategic solutions that deliver desired business results at a senior level. Experience in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) strongly preferred.
Company is a leading global outsourcing provider of customer experience management. We collaborate with some of the best-known global brands to harness the industry’s digital transformation and help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. With more than 30 years of industry-leading experience, our 75,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 150 offices strategically located in 24 countries.
Guided by our values, we encourage our people to Be Bold, Work Together, Build Trust and Wow Customers. Within the customer experience management industry, we believe innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our clients achieve their goals. Together, we are redefining the way brands connect with their customers – one experience at a time.
- Overall responsibility for brand management, corporate communications, sales enablement, competitive/market Intelligence, product development and support of strategic direction and marketing initiatives.
- Maintains constant improvements to support the organization’s competitive position.
- Enables maximum sales volume at minimum cost by maintaining current business intelligence on clients and potential clients and guiding pricing strategies.
- Advises executive management in other business units on strategic approach to achieve initial and on-going client demands.
- Ensures effective sales support strategy and tools are in place.
- Provide leadership and direction to global marketing team in development and implementation of short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, budgets, vendor management procedures, and operating procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of marketing strategies and delivery and experience in a large, globally diverse business environment.
- Successful skills in developing and presenting compelling written/oral proposals.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and public relations strategies to define company brand and global reach.
- Proven success supporting high volume sales environment.
- Demonstrated listening skills with ability to interpret client and business needs.
- Strong business acumen with strong financial knowledge and understanding.
- Understanding of business dynamics in the BPO industry.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance sales and support company goals by driving accountability for measured results.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound judgments and create strategic solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought and comparison/selection of complex alternatives, and apply interpretative thinking to identify, understand and define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate actions to achieve desired results.
- Ability to inspire confidence and credibility, and to collaborate successfully with clients and business partners.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professional and ethical conduct.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, direct and motivate a culturally diverse global team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills, and client-facing/management skills; presentation, and decision-making skills with service orientation.
- Skilled change manager demonstrating flexibility and adaptability.
- Extensive domestic and international travel required