This professional organization, advocating for a company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry, is hiring candidates with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail for a Medical Collections Specialist role. Advance your career in the healthcare field and broaden your skill set with this terrific opportunity. A long-term temporary role, this Medical Collections Specialist opportunity is located in Renton, WA!
- Investigate past due balances for patients and insurance companies and use practice management system to note changes in account
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls regarding medical collections
- Maintain and update patient accounts accordingly
Please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Knowledge of commercial collections
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Minimum of 2+ years of prior healthcare collections experience
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Healthcare practice management software experience preferred
- Strong understanding of explanation of benefits (EOBs)
Please send your resume to Stacy.Troupin@accountemps.com
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Explanation Of Benefits (Eob)