The heart of Monarch Communities® (senior living) is wellness. The belief that the built environment can transform lives by creating spaces that inspire our residents, staff, and guests to live healthier, stronger, and more fulfilling lives is the catalyst behind Monarch's architecture. In every aspect of our communities, Monarch prioritizes the health of our residents and staff by providing an environment specifically designed around wellness. Monarch creates a place where residents and staff can be nourished in spirit, body, and mind.Job Description
We are looking for Certified Medication Aides/Technicians (CMA/CMTs) to provide quality care and services to all resident and their families. Provide assistance of medication administration for resident according to their care plan and physician's orders. Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer and/or assist with self-administration of prescribed medication to resident and maintain related medical records under the supervision of the RN and/or LPN
- Complete required annual medication training
- Provide resident care to ensure care needs are met according to the resident's care plan
- Maintain medical records and written documentation assuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with federal and state regulations, certification standards, legal and ethical standards.
- Maintain the comfort, privacy, and dignity of residents in the deliver of services to them
- Must have a current NJ Medication Aid Certification AND a NJ CNA or HHA Certification
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in Assisted Living, Home Health, Hospital, or Long-Term Care environment
- Able to work weekends
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is often required to stand, walk, sit, use fine and gross motor skills, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and smell.
- An individual in this position will be required to lift or carry weight in up to 50 lbs. Intermittent physical activity includes lifting and supporting residents. The associate must use proper body mechanics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
COVID-19 vaccination required.
- Assisted Living
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Long Term Care
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Records