Sales Consultant - Lexus of Greenwood Village
Whether you're exploring entry-level sales opportunities or have several years' experience in sales, if you exhibit an entrepreneurial drive, a commitment to excellence and thrive on competition, then this is the opportunity for you!
Come work for the premier Lexus dealership in the World. Our unique neogiation free sales approach has enabled our sales consultants to focus on the customer with a consultative sales approach. At Holman we strive to create a positive work environment where employees are excited to come to work every day.
- Unlimited earning potential - with a guaranteed monthly sales pay
- Training for every sales consultant
- Preset pricing on every car - new or used - no neogations
- Greets customer on the sales floor and performs a needs analysis including make, model, and features of the desired vehicle
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database
- Visually inspect inventory and maintain knowledge of current inventory
- Completes all paperwork and arranges for delivery and registration of vehicle
- Assist Sales Manager with customer problems
- Attends/completes required training and department meetings
- Must be driven to achieve goals and career success
- Demonstrate hard work ethic and high energy
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills
- Proven ability to prospect and sell in a team oriented environment
- High School Diploma, some College preferred
- One year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current, valid driver's license REQUIRED
- Professional appearance
- Manufacturer certifications as required
- Ability to work retail hours of dealership
- Computer proficient
What Holman Automotive Offers:
Honest, friendly and professional environment with an outstanding reputation for family values and excellent customer service. We offer competitive pay and incentives. Outstanding benefits for you and your family includes medical, dental, vision, vacation, 401K retirement plan with company matching contribution and vehicle purchase program. In addition, we offer growth and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
About Holman Automotive Group:
Holman Automotive Group is a privately held automotive company with 40 dealership franchises, 19 brands and 34 locations. We are founded on family values with a passion for customer satisfaction. Our success and ability to provide outstanding service for over 90 years is due to our most valuable resource…our employees. Now into the third generation of family leadership, Holman Automotive Group is poised to continue its success for decades to come.
Hardworking And Dedicated