IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA, NY, NY or Parsippany, NJ
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA Technology Solutions develops and markets life sciences-focused enterprise technology solutions including Orchestrated Customer Engagement, Master Data Management, Content Management, Social Listening, BI and Reporting, and Compliance solutions.
Reimagine healthcare with us.
At IQVIA, you will have the opportunity to build your career, while helping our customers drive human health outcomes forward. We dedicate our experience, resources and reputation so that you can drive your career and choose the path that best defines your development and success. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
This is an exciting time to join IQVIA. The Global Technology Solutions Business is in transformation mode and is seeking a strategic marketing executive who will drive the evolution of the global function. IQVIA has embarked on a strategy transitioning from a CRM provider to a true tech, digital and data company. There has been an evolution of real-world insights, focusing on the acceleration of drug development and the true use of technology and digital to make the journey of “molecule to market” better, faster and more efficient. The company is a data and insights provider, partnering with mature platforms such as Salesforce and Box to accelerate growth. As a result, the Global Technology Solutions division is in need of a senior leader who can assess and build marketing capabilities across the organization.
Reporting to the SVP of Technology Solutions, the VP, Product Marketing will have responsibility for leading and growing the global marketing function for the Technologies division.
- Create engagements with customers (ex. Customer advisory boards, Tech Events, etc.) that foster customer awareness/adoption and provides new insights for customer needs
- Understand customer needs and experience, bringing the value of analytical thinking to marketing.
- Oversee the value proposition/messaging development for the Technology Solutions offerings. You will piece out the differentiation of our solutions along with developing strategies to bundle offerings.
- Create and manage strategic and tactical product marketing plans.
- Oversee all customer-facing communications and materials. Ensure Technology Solutions and corporate brand identity is consistently applied across all media.
- Manage tracking and reporting of marketing program performance -- relentlessly measure, evaluate and optimize campaigns.
- Understand IQVIA’s products and services relative to competition, value prop, team, budget, prioritization and campaigns.
Matrix Influence and Collaboration
- Break down silos. Harmonize brands across acquisitions. This is not only a marketing change but also a talent and culture shift. Create an IQVIA Technologies culture, which isn’t solely focused on product lines.
- Work across different businesses and models, setting a clear vision and path to execution.
- Corral different stakeholders, influencing and gaining buy-in.
- Work closely with the product management and engineering teams, creating a roadmap and process that can be used by sales.
- Align with sales and customers to understand customer experience and identify areas to deliver new value that will result in higher satisfaction and higher revenue.
- Identify cross sell and upsell opportunities and work with the product teams to create product features that lead to customer awareness and adoption.
- Work with the sales enablement team to understand and develop overarching customer messaging and collateral.
- Collaborate with all within our Partner Eco-System of clients, agencies and collaborators.
- Work closely with go-to-market teams to identify customer needs and opportunities.
Experience and Skills
- Expertise working for an organization delivering technology solutions in areas of SaaS, CRM, or database software, Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Worked in a B2B solutions selling/tech services organization
- Skilled in working in a complex, global, structure with proven ability to influence/execute through centralized and matrix functions, working across multiple lines of business
- MBA or relevant master’s degree a plus
- International scope of responsibilities preferred
- 15+ years of progressive career experience within product marketing; leadership experience required
- Experience with partnership marketing
- Proven ability to collaborate with product and sales leadership/understand the goals of go to market and delivery teams
- Strong planning, analytical and reporting skills
- Clear cut verbal and presentation skills/ability to present to customers and internal stakeholders
- Able to show solid measurement, lead generation and measurement
- Demonstrated track record of innovative thinking
- Able to assess current needs and build a highly qualified and capable team to drive and support this function
- Demonstrated achievements translating corporate business goals into strategic marketing and business development initiatives significantly impacting the business
- Exhibited success building a high performing team, managing agencies, resources and multiple stakeholders
Your talents and experience in technology and product marketing, B2B go-to-market strategy, partner and channel marketing, content marketing, digital and social strategies, and team leadership will be fully utilized in contributing to the company’s continued rapid growth.
Your strategic and creative insights are critical, and your ability to be hands-on and get things done will bring you success.
This marketing executive will be a key driving force in positioning and driving IQVIA’s business model pivot into a SaaS company. Not only will this person partner with the Technology Solutions vertical, but they will also play an enterprise role across all IQVIA lines of business, driving synergies and clarity in the marketing approach across the global IQVIA brand, positioning IQVIA as a true technology company.
Key Responsibilities Marketing Capability Building
- Activate IQVIA Technology’s branding and the company’s new global technology positioning.
- Deliver Strategic Marketing Plan: go-to-market approach along with execution of product launches.
- Build a successful team (from 4 to 8 initially), including the integration of acquisition resources.
- Think big strategically, while also driving execution.
- Support each business unit while also telling the story of IQVIA Technologies. Ensure the brand has meaning; this is a fundamental shift in business and brand.
- Own the Tech Solutions marketing budget and influence marketing spend across IQVIA Technologies portfolio
- Drive demand through account-based marketing and Tech events
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to VP, Product Marketing, Technology Solutions to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID: