Job Number: 473114
Financial Reporting Manager
Position Description Summary:Key Responsibilities:
The SEC Reporting Manager will report to the Manager, Corporate Reporting & Technical Accounting, and will manage the external financial reporting function. The SEC Reporting Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting requirements within, but not limited to, Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and earnings releases. In addition, the position will support the technical review of accounting matters and the implementation of new accounting guidance. A key part of this position is building relationships with financial and operational leaders to support and assist in meeting our company's business objectives. In addition, the position will be involved in providing oversight of management's internal financial controls and global finance standard practices.
• Accurate and timely SEC filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and quarterly earnings releases.
• Manage relationships and coordinate services with external auditors to facilitate effective audit processes.
• Frequent interaction and coordination with the Investor Relations, Treasury, FP&A, Tax, Legal and Internal Audit teams.
• Manage the company's benefit plan financial statements
• Ensure proper execution of internal controls related to external financial reporting and other areas of responsibility.
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of the company's finance standard practices.
• Review accounting for equity-based compensation, including expense recognition, valuations, and required disclosures.
• 6-8 years of relevant financial reporting experience, including 10-Q and 10-K filings
• Minimum of 5 years of public accounting experience, including audits of manufacturing SEC registrants
• Proficiency in SEC reporting requirements and accounting research is required
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Certified Public Accountant
• Ability to manage critical deadlines and adapt and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
• Exceptional written communication skills, including professional writing and grammar skills
• Strong communication, leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word is mandatory; SAP/Hyperion knowledge is a plus
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles