To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vangst • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 26 days ago
The Jr. Controller reports to the Controller and serves in a key financial management role in a rapidly growing business and dynamic industry. The position interfaces with senior management, accounting staff and various key stakeholders inside and outside the company. The position is a key member in the accounting department and has a wide range of responsibilities that include:
- Preparing journal entries as part of monthly transaction and closing process;
- Analyzing accounts receivable & inventory costs and controls to provide management reporting in the area;
- Preparing or reviewing federal, state and local tax filings;
- Assisting in the monthly close and financial statement preparation;
- Supporting and supervising accounting staff effort in daily, monthly transaction processing;
- Preparing account reconciliations and support schedules as part on month end close;
- Developing ad hoc financial analysis;
- Assists is preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Assists in cash management process, and;
- Performs other duties as requested.
- 5 years accounting experience
- Expertise with Quickbooks
- Advance computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, project management and communications skills
- Self-starter who can excel in a fast paced environment
- Cannabis experience preferred