Join our DYNAMIC team at Bickford Senior Living! Full and Part-time positions are available with flexible scheduling options through our mobile scheduling app! We offer a full suite of benefits options that vary based on employment status. Some of the benefits include, but are not limited to:
* Sign-on/Retention Bonus!
* Competitive wages!
* Referral Bonus Program!
* Tuition Reimbursement!
* Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & Roth (with employer Match)!
* Prescription savings plans!
* 529 Savings Plan for educational expenses!
* An excellent working environment where the purpose is found!
"There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than a caregiver. Somehow, we've come to believe that caregiving is just for some of us and not all. Yet, at our core, we are all made to love, connect, to extend ourselves in service of others. The question is… do we have the will to love, do what it takes, and risk ourselves in caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness and sadness, we are that caregiver."
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
* Providing direct resident care
* Supervision of resident care work of non-licensed team members in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate
* Following federal, state, and local standards and Bickford Senior Living policies, you will be a leader in demonstrating the Bickford Mission 'Whatever it Takes.'
* Graduate of approved college/school of nursing
* Have a current state license as a Practical Nurse.
* A minimum of one (1) year of experience in long-term care, assisted living, skilled nursing, hospital, and full-service operations
* Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques, and methods as applied to skilled nursing and resident care
* Demonstration of knowledge of federal, state, and local long-term care regulations
* Ability to handle multiple priorities
* Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
* Competent in organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
* Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
Bickford considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Bickford are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g., Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Bickford Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our most incredible resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to providing quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their careers to Bickford.
At Bickford, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission -championing quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
- Assisted Living
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Decision Making
- Long Term Care