Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
The Senior Business Analyst has responsibilities in the areas of data management, process and systems support, PowerBI report management and development, and projects to improve data accuracy, timeliness and overall better customer experience. The right candidate will work closely with our Business Intelligence team to ensure that the monthly sales tracings/data process is completed accurately and timely. They will work to recommend and implement process and reporting improvements. They ensure accurate, consistent, normalized data resulting in strong governance; they provide subject matter expertise; and they develop reports and queries to analyze data to solve inquiries or identify opportunities. They will report to the Senior Finance Manager, Sales Operations.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manages functional aspects of existing data management, analytics and reporting tool, implement enhancements, and maintain related sales tracings & rebates processes to effectively collect, analyze, and report information.
- Works collaboratively across the finance group and sales leaders to proactively diagnose issues and change requests and challenge, track, prioritize and resolve these issues in order to increase efficiency.
- Provides ongoing data maintenance activities to support monthly sales tracings operations and various initiatives.
- Provides data and reporting support such as processing scheduled tasks, support monthly operations, etc.
- Creates, maps and maintains process documents.
- Tracks and reports monthly/bi-monthly status updates
- Propose changes/enhancements to the process and drives implementation of these changes/enhancements.
- Work with sales leaders/team to improve and enhance current set of reports.
- Support in training and educating the sales leaders and team in the use of their reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5-7 years of experience in Finance/Business intelligence
- In-depth analytical skills and the ability to convey complex concepts
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a results-driven approach
- Experience involving Business Intelligence tools (ex. PowerBI)
- Experience with project management
- Experience involving extensive work with complex spreadsheets and use of databases for analyzing financial data
- Persistence and a strong task orientation balanced with excellent teamwork, listening skills and diplomacy
- The ability to perform well under pressure, and adjust to changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet urgent deadlines
- Outstanding oral communication, written and presentation skills
- Goal-oriented with the ability to prioritize on a consistent basis in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to develop structure and processes
- The ability to work well independently as well as a team member. Works closely with Finance, Sales, Business Intelligence and Others.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing large modeling efforts involving complex business problems
- Advanced knowledge in Power BI, Excel and PowerPoint and Proficient in Access and Word
- Experience with SAP, BW (or other analytics tools), SQL
- Experience with SFDC
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, reasonable accommodations will be made if at all possible, under business conditions.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
- Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Business Analyst
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Business Analyst, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Business Analyst and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
Attention To Detail