$2500 Sign on Bonus
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
ProHealth Physicians, part of OptumCare
If you want to get way ahead in your career, it makes sense to be with an organization that's way ahead of the curve. Formed in 1997, ProHealth Physicians has grown to become Connecticut’s leading primary care physician organization. With over 90 locations throughout the state of Connecticut, our family of primary care doctors and specialists care for more than 360,000 people statewide. In fact, ProHealth serves every county and provides roughly ten percent of the primary care delivered to patients in the state. We're leaders in thinking and in serving our communities. For instance, we're a C.M.S. approved Accountable Care Organization (ACO), covering over 30,000 Medicare patients associated with our community-based primary care providers. We're also nationally recognized as a NCQA Level III Medical Home. That kind of progressive leadership makes us perfect fit for OptumCare and UnitedHealth Group's expanding family of providers.
ProHealth Physicians has an immediate opening for a full-time Registered Polysomnographic Technologist to join our team. This position performs overnight In-lab testing operations with a focus on compliance, quality patient care, program productivity and patient satisfaction. Must be willing to work out of our Wallingford and Farmington locations.
- Participates in training, staff meetings and clinical education for In-lab compliance and professional certifications
- Participates and complies in performance improvement procedures, addressing patient issues that may arise from patient satisfaction surveys or patient focus groups
- Participates and complies with daily In-lab operations
- Proficient with In-lab testing, In-lab patient set-up, CPAP initiation, titration, and adaptive ventilation
- Proficient with HST distribution, data management and trouble shooting
- Participates and complies with accrediting organizations, payer requirements and ProHealth policy and procedures
- Maintains regular communication with the Sleep Practice Manager to share information re: program operations, equipment function, and patient satisfaction
- Contributes and participates with marketing initiatives that will support the growth of the program.
- Performs 3 overnight studies per week. Typical shift hours are 7:30pm to 6:30am
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist Certification
- CPR and AED Certified
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Experience with Respironics Sleep Diagnostics Software
- Experience with the Pediatric Population
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Connecticut Residents Only: The hourly range for Connecticut residents is $22.93 to $40.58. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Polysomnographic Technologist, Sleep Tech, Wallingford, Farmington, CT, Connecticut