Chief Financial Officer Full Time
$10,000 Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available
The Chief Financial Officer will direct the finances and accounting functions for Hospital by providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all organizational activities that will assist management, its shareholders and other users in making educated economic decisions about the organization's future. Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations. Directs preparation of budgets. Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets. Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
The Chief Financial Officer will perform this job successfully. The ideal candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
* Four years of related healthcare experience in management preferred.
* One year financial executive experience preferred
* Ability to effectively plan and prioritize work.
* Ability to maintain collaborative working relationships to ensure a positive and productive work environment.
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
* Excellent knowledge of accounting software packages and spreadsheets.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products particularly excel (spreadsheets)
* Highly developed organizational skills
Fresno Surgical Hospital complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
- Accounting Software
- Customer Service
- Financial Management